Mashreq opens branch in Mirdif City Centre
Dubai, June 26, 2012
Mashreq, leading financial institution in the UAE, has opened its latest branch located in Mirdif City Centre, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Dubai.
The newly opened branch was inaugurated by Shaker Zainal, head of Distribution in the presence of staff and customers.
The inauguration comprised several cultural activities, such as Emirati folklore dance, which took place outside the branch entertaining the mall visitors. Mashreq’s presence in Mirdif City Centre will offer the bank’s financial packages designed such as Majestic Bundle and recently launched Platinum Elite credit card.
Farhad Irani, head of Retail Banking, Mashreq said, “We are moving strong to implement our business plans and commitment to our customers. The opening of the new branch compliments our endeavour to become more accessible and convenient and is a platform to offer our distinctive retail offerings tailor-made to suit the growing financial requirements of customers.”
“We ensure to make a customer’s visit to our branches a practical experience, one that is efficient and fulfils their needs. Having presence in Mirdif City Centre is a strategic decision to allow customers carry out their banking needs, while they enjoy a family day out,” Zainal added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance