Burgan Bank wins Banker ME's branding award
Kuwait, June 24, 2012
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank has been awarded the “Best Bank Branding” award by the Banker Middle East event held recently in Dubai.
The award comes in recognition of the bank’s creative approach towards continuously building its brand name and values, a statement said.
Winners at Banker ME were chosen by peer-voting and a judging panel of international industry experts drawn from international rating agencies and some of the region’s leading financial centers.
Bashir Jaber, Burgan Bank’s assistant general manager – Corporate Communications said: “We are delighted to receive this award and the recognition it presents for our brand management activities, not only through our communications, but also by strategically utilizing the brand across our branches and channels to create the ideal customer journey.”
“In modern business conditions, the brand is essentially important for business strategy success, a crucial aspect of why strategic brand management is incorporated in Burgan Bank’s overall corporate strategy, aiming at reinforcing the overarching brand message vividly, creating customer loyalty, motivating staff, and securing business partners while also reassuring financial markets,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds