Ahli United in NI services accord
Manama, June 20, 2012
Ahli United Bank (AUB) has signed an agreement with Network International (NI), a leading payment solutions provider in the Middle East, to launch an advanced point of sale acquiring service and e-commerce in Bahrain.
The agreement was signed by AUB deputy group chief executive retail banking Abdulla Al Raeesi and Network International chief executive Ram Chari.
"The Network International platform, which supports advanced acquiring functionality, will enable AUB to meet its objectives of providing enhanced merchant solutions in Bahrain," said Al Raeesi.
"Besides it will help AUB cover the other key markets, with innovative features such as integrated multi-lane solutions, hotel solutions, new e-commerce services, dynamic currency conversion and loyalty programmes to address the specific needs of all business sectors," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace