Sakana implements cheque receivables system
Manama, June 19, 2012
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, an Islamic mortgage finance provider, has implemented the Cheque Receivables System (CRS) from Rsquare Technologies, an IT Solutions company based in Bahrain.
This robust front office system will automate printing of post-dated cheques submitted by Sakana's customers towards repayment of mortgage monthly installments thereby eliminating the process of manual writing of cheques, saving precious time for customers and reducing human errors, said a statement.
CRS is completely flexible to print on the new format of cheque leaves issued by banks in Bahrain. Further it can also provide automated receipts to customers acknowledging receipt of repayment cheques, it said.
R Lakshmanan, CEO of Sakana, said:” We are delighted to partner with Rsquare Technologies and believe CRS will assist in enhancing Sakana’s customer service and also enable efficient control over utilization of customer repayment cheques.”
Shanthini Raja, managing director of Rsquare, said:” We are pleased to work with Sakana in implementation of CRS product which we believe is unique. Our dedicated team worked hard to successfully implement the project on time and ensure user flexibility is available.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head