Sakana implements cheque receivables system
Manama, June 19, 2012
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, an Islamic mortgage finance provider, has implemented the Cheque Receivables System (CRS) from Rsquare Technologies, an IT Solutions company based in Bahrain.
This robust front office system will automate printing of post-dated cheques submitted by Sakana's customers towards repayment of mortgage monthly installments thereby eliminating the process of manual writing of cheques, saving precious time for customers and reducing human errors, said a statement.
CRS is completely flexible to print on the new format of cheque leaves issued by banks in Bahrain. Further it can also provide automated receipts to customers acknowledging receipt of repayment cheques, it said.
R Lakshmanan, CEO of Sakana, said:” We are delighted to partner with Rsquare Technologies and believe CRS will assist in enhancing Sakana’s customer service and also enable efficient control over utilization of customer repayment cheques.”
Shanthini Raja, managing director of Rsquare, said:” We are pleased to work with Sakana in implementation of CRS product which we believe is unique. Our dedicated team worked hard to successfully implement the project on time and ensure user flexibility is available.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi exchange launches e-disclosure system
- KFH-Bahrain wins top award for merger role
- Tough time ahead for Arab Spring nations
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m