Speedy to open new regional hub
Dubai, June 14, 2012
Speedy International Asset Services Equipment Rental has announced that it is preparing to open a new 30,000 sq m regional hub; less than three years after entering the Middle East market.
The UK-based asset management firm will open its international hub at the Esnaad Offshore supply base at Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, in August, a statement from Speedy said.
Speedy International was established in the Middle East in January 2010 following the signing of a five-year strategic services agreement with a major infrastructure conglomerate in UAE.
It now has bases in the UAE, Egypt, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Speedy recently opened up offices in Qatar supporting two major infrastructure firms with temporary power solutions.
Andy Carter, managing director, Speedy International, said: “The new Mussafah base will generate even more business for Speedy. We have immense confidence in the region. We have the fleet strength and technical expertise in handling and managing assets.”
“Be it working for the oil and gas or the infrastructure sectors, Speedy is geared to meet the requirement, with state-of-the-art equipment and world-class customer service,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service