CBI, Oman Insurance in strategic tie-up
Dubai, June 13, 2012
Commercial Bank International (CBI), a leading bank in the UAE, has announced the launch of a strategic alliance with Oman Insurance Company to market a range of insurance products.
The agreement will enable the bank to offer customers a complete range of insurance products through its retail network.
Kris Babicci, chief executive officer of CBI said: “This agreement falls in line with our strategy of building long term partnerships to deliver value based products and services to our customers.”
“We are offering a comprehensive, yet simple range of insurance solutions aligned with our customer’s protection and insurance needs. We will continue to invest in customer centric products, enhance customer service and increase network presence to support growth.”
Patrick Choffel, CEO of Oman Insurance Company, the largest insurance company in UAE and second largest in the Middle East said: “This strategic partnership with CBI is a win-win for us as we will be able to offer our products and services to a wider audience.”
“We enjoy tremendous goodwill in the market and this strength complements the bank’s captive clientele with which there is a perfect fit for our insurance products. Our exhaustive product range and acknowledged service strengths are sure to add value to CBI’s customers,” he added.
As part of the agreement, CBI will offer select Bancassurance products through its retail network, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity