AXA opens new retail shop in Bahrain
Manama, June 10, 2012
AXA Gulf, one of the largest and the leading non-life international insurers in the Middle East, opened its new retail shop at the Nakheel Centre in Bahrain.
The new retail shop is the second AXA shop in Bahrain, following the successful opening of the shop in Ramli Mall (A’Ali) last year.
The new shop, located on the first floor of the Nakheel Centre, will offer a whole host of AXA services including policy issuance, policy renewal, documentation and information on all personal retail products.
“Both of the shops support AXA’s renewed commitment to be more Available to our retail customers. With the Nakheel Centre Shop now open, AXA offers three convenient locations for our customers to visit – the AXA Branch in Seef, the Ramli Mall Shop in A’ali, and Nakheel Centre Shop in Saar,” said AXA’s country manager Stephen Wagstaff.
“Our customers are now able to visit an AXA location seven days a week, and coupled with our new 24 hour call centre, we hope our customers now find our services more convenient.”
The new shop is aimed at offering a strategic and accessible location intended to boost AXA customer convenience and provide a one-stop destination for a variety of retail insurance solutions – part of AXA’s mandate to extend its world-class service backed by its unique insurance solutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity