EFG plans dividend after QInvest tie-up
Cairo, June 3, 2012
Egypt's EFG Hermes said on Sunday it would distribute a dividend of 4 Egyptian pounds ($0.66) per share after it completes a joint venture it is forming with Qatar's QInvest.
It confirmed in a statement that shareholders had approved the venture, in which EFG would have a 40 percent stake and QInvest 60 percent.
"As a result of the transaction, the proceeds will be utilised to distribute a dividend of EGP 4 per share, representing a dividend yield per share of 36 percent, in the form of actual annual profits, capital gains, retained earnings and capital reduction," the statement said. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school