Moody's credit ratings focus of key seminar
Manama, May 28, 2012
Moody's Investors Service will give an insight into their credit rating, research and risk analysis at a major seminar being organised by the Bahrain Chapter of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (BCICAI) on Tuesday.
The BCICAI seminar on credit rating and investor relations will be held from 6pm to 9pm at the Bahrain Conference Centre, Crowne Plaza.
A leading provider of credit ratings, research, and risk analysis, Moodys' commitment and expertise contributes to transparent and integrated financial markets.
Its ratings and analysis track debt covering more than 110 countries, 11,000 corporate issuers, 22,000 public finance issuers and 94,000 structured finance obligations.
Moody's general manager Dr Jehad El Nakla will speak on "An introduction to Moody's" while corporate finance managing director David Staples will speak on "Rating Linkages Between Corporates and Sovereigns in the GCC."
"We all find it so hard to comprehend the subtle differences in the range of ratings and its impact on investors," said BCICAI chairman T D Balraj. "This seminar will surely help us in using credit rating effectively.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey