DIB launches 5-year $500m Islamic bond
Dubai, May 22, 2012
Dubai Islamic Bank launched a five-year, $500 million Islamic bond, or sukuk, at a spread of 365 basis points over midswaps, arranging banks said on Tuesday.
The launch spread was 10 basis points tighter than initial price guidance released the previous day, indicating good demand for the issue.
Pricing is expected later on Tuesday. Deutsche Bank, Emirates NBD, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, HSBC and DIB itself are bookrunners on the deal. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace