Serco opens new office in Manama
Manama, May 21, 2012
Serco, an FTSE 100 international service company, opened its new office in Manama last week.
The new office was inaugurated by David Beresford, managing director of Serco’s consulting business, an arm of Serco’s new global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) division, and Manama office director and regional leader, Damon Dermody.
“This new office continues Serco’s long association with Bahrain and further strengthens our commitment to the region,” said Beresford. “It also allows us to better serve our clients in this part of the Gulf.”
Serco will offer a range of management and operations consulting services across the financial services, telecommunications, utilities and public sector markets.
“The opening of our office is testament to the quickening pace of change in this part of the Gulf,” said Dermody. “We have seen over a 100 per cent growth for our consulting services in the region in the last 12 months, which has been enabled by our deep local knowledge and first class service for our clients.
“The decision to locate our regional office in Bahrain was an easy one. The combination of well developed financial services and business process outsourcing markets, as well as the geographic proximity to Saudi Arabia means we are placed to serve our clients from Manama,” he added.
The new office is located at Trust Tower, Diplomatic Area, Manama. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk