EIB offers 100pc home financing
Dubai, April 14, 2012
Emirates Islamic Bank (EIB), a leading Islamic financial institution, has launched a new Sharia-compliant mortgage product that offers UAE nationals 100 per cent financing.
The new mortgage loans can be used for purchasing an existing property or for financing a new-build.
The home finance solution, named Bina’a (Arabic word meaning ‘to build’), is the only home financing product in the country that provides full finance to customers, a statement said.
Bina’a provides competitive variable rate options starting from 4.99 per cent and pre-approval within 24 hours. With this product, customers can also opt to fix their profit rate and instalments for up to five years, according to the statement.
“For most people, owning a home is one of the biggest lifetime investments and provides an opportunity to build equity in real estate,” said Faisal Aqil, general manager-Retail Banking, Emirates Islamic Bank.
“The Emirates Islamic Bank Bina’a solution was developed specifically to address the needs of UAE nationals who aspire to owning their dream home. The mortgage loans are simple and hassle-free, which only leaves customers with deciding which property to buy or location to build their perfect home.”
The first-of-its-kind offer in the market also includes other benefits such as no processing fee for buy-outs, no early settlement fees, 60-day instalment deferment and a cash release option from completed properties, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head