KFH-Bahrain launches new savings scheme
Manama, April 14, 2012
Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of Islamic banking services, has launched a Shari’a compliant savings account that offers prizes every month.
Khalid Rafea, executive manager & head of the Banking Group at KFH-Bahrain, said: “We are delighted to offer our loyal customers yet another market driven and customer focused product. Libshara is a truly unique product. In addition to offering customers the opportunity to win monthly cash prizes, it also offers them the chance to win their dream home at Ishbiliya Village or Diyar Homes.”
“Libshara is an Arabic vernacular meaning the announcement of unexpected great news,” he added.
Every BD50 ($132.6) saved with KFH – Bahrain’s Libshara Savings Account entitles customers to a raffle entry; so the more you save the more chances you have of winning.
A total of 75 lucky winners will win instant cash prizes every month, totalling $110,000.
“The launch of the Libshara Savings Account reflects the continuous efforts of the Bank to reward our customers. Libshara will offer one winner $10,000, four winners $5,000, 10 winners $2,000 and 60 winners $1,000 each month and the chance of winning one of two luxury villas.” Rafea said.
“Libshara Savings Account is available to all prospective clients of all nationalities. In addition to our nine accessible branches throughout Bahrain, we will also set-up stands at Seef Mall, which opens today and Bahrain City Center, which will open next month, for the added convenience of our customers,” he added.
The first draw will be for the month of May. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013