KFH-Bahrain named best Islamic bank
Manama, April 8, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of investment banking services, was voted the Best Islamic Bank in the kingdom for the year 2011 at the Islamic Finance News annual poll.
The announcement came during the Awards ceremony held in Dubai, UAE.
The Poll for Best Islamic Banks for the year 2011 was organised by the Islamic Finance News. Investors, non-banking financial intermediaries and Government bodies from around the world were invited to participate in the poll. Kuala Lumpur-based Islamic Finance News is a leading provider of news on the global Islamic finance sector.
Considered the most transparent and competitive awards in Islamic finance, the Islamic Finance News Awards have stringent voting policies. Corporates and banks are not allowed to vote for themselves and only corporate email addresses are accepted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds