KFH-Bahrain named best Islamic bank
Manama, April 8, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of investment banking services, was voted the Best Islamic Bank in the kingdom for the year 2011 at the Islamic Finance News annual poll.
The announcement came during the Awards ceremony held in Dubai, UAE.
The Poll for Best Islamic Banks for the year 2011 was organised by the Islamic Finance News. Investors, non-banking financial intermediaries and Government bodies from around the world were invited to participate in the poll. Kuala Lumpur-based Islamic Finance News is a leading provider of news on the global Islamic finance sector.
Considered the most transparent and competitive awards in Islamic finance, the Islamic Finance News Awards have stringent voting policies. Corporates and banks are not allowed to vote for themselves and only corporate email addresses are accepted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO