Bahrain LIC's premiums grow 12pc in 2011
Manama, March 22, 2012
Bahrain insurance company LIC (International) sold 10,394 new policies with new business premium of $53.78 million during 2011.
The company announced at a board meeting yesterday that it has registered a growth of 12 per cent in new business premiums in 2011.
Its new product 'Jeevan Aastha 2' was a great success and it collected $26.11 million in premiums.
The company produced 34 consultants for the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table 2011. It settled claims of $22.18 million during the year.
It won the prestigious MEIF 2012 Institutional Excellence Award during the year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace