Bahrain LIC's premiums grow 12pc in 2011
Manama, March 22, 2012
Bahrain insurance company LIC (International) sold 10,394 new policies with new business premium of $53.78 million during 2011.
The company announced at a board meeting yesterday that it has registered a growth of 12 per cent in new business premiums in 2011.
Its new product 'Jeevan Aastha 2' was a great success and it collected $26.11 million in premiums.
The company produced 34 consultants for the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table 2011. It settled claims of $22.18 million during the year.
It won the prestigious MEIF 2012 Institutional Excellence Award during the year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head