Solidarity hosts honouring ceremony
Manama, March 5, 2012
Solidarity recently hosted an honouring ceremony for group chief executive, Ashraf Bseisu, in recognition of his continuous support and encouragement.
The ceremony was attended by employees from across various departments and members of the executive management team, a statement from the company said.
"It is common practice at Solidarity to regularly host honoring ceremonies to recognise the contributions of outstanding employees," said Jalal Aqelah, corporate communications executive specialist, Solidarity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3