Solidarity hosts honouring ceremony
Manama, March 5, 2012
Solidarity recently hosted an honouring ceremony for group chief executive, Ashraf Bseisu, in recognition of his continuous support and encouragement.
The ceremony was attended by employees from across various departments and members of the executive management team, a statement from the company said.
"It is common practice at Solidarity to regularly host honoring ceremonies to recognise the contributions of outstanding employees," said Jalal Aqelah, corporate communications executive specialist, Solidarity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm