Solidarity opens insurance centre in Bahrain
Manama, February 27, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its fifth insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was opened by Central Bank of Bahrain financial institutions supervision executive director Abdul Rahman Al Baker in the presence of Solidarity General Takaful chairman Saleh Hussain and Solidarity group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu.
'We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Solidarity Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,' said Hussain.
'This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its network and proximity to its increasing customer base.'
Bseisu said the new Insurance Services Centre in Sanad is strategically located on Al Estiqlal Highway and provides ample parking space to its customers.
'It is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units