Solidarity opens insurance centre in Bahrain
Manama, February 27, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its fifth insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was opened by Central Bank of Bahrain financial institutions supervision executive director Abdul Rahman Al Baker in the presence of Solidarity General Takaful chairman Saleh Hussain and Solidarity group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu.
'We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Solidarity Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,' said Hussain.
'This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its network and proximity to its increasing customer base.'
Bseisu said the new Insurance Services Centre in Sanad is strategically located on Al Estiqlal Highway and provides ample parking space to its customers.
'It is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds