Burgan launches discount program for kids
Kuwait , February 12, 2012
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank said it has launched a unique discount program specifically tailored for its “BuBa” Kids account holders.
The “BuBa” Kids is a savings account for children up to 14 years old, with minimum opening balance of KD10 ($36.14). The children will also receive free branded ATM Visa Electron card that can be used anywhere in the world, said a statement from Burgan.
The new program aims at providing an extensive discounts across selective outlets in Kuwait that include Crocs, Nike Stores, The Athlete’s Foot, Cozmo, Goal, Baroue as well as others, it added.
Muneera Al Mukhaizeem, chief retail banking officer and general manager at Burgan Bank said, "We continue to enhance our customers’ experience by offering more benefits to our “BuBa” Kids Account holders."
"The account has hailed success since its launch, and the new rewards program is part of our overall commitment to provide more convenience discounts across a selective number of outlets in Kuwait," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge