Burgan launches discount program for kids
Kuwait , February 12, 2012
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank said it has launched a unique discount program specifically tailored for its “BuBa” Kids account holders.
The “BuBa” Kids is a savings account for children up to 14 years old, with minimum opening balance of KD10 ($36.14). The children will also receive free branded ATM Visa Electron card that can be used anywhere in the world, said a statement from Burgan.
The new program aims at providing an extensive discounts across selective outlets in Kuwait that include Crocs, Nike Stores, The Athlete’s Foot, Cozmo, Goal, Baroue as well as others, it added.
Muneera Al Mukhaizeem, chief retail banking officer and general manager at Burgan Bank said, "We continue to enhance our customers’ experience by offering more benefits to our “BuBa” Kids Account holders."
"The account has hailed success since its launch, and the new rewards program is part of our overall commitment to provide more convenience discounts across a selective number of outlets in Kuwait," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school