Muscat Finance unveils new identity
Muscat, February 11, 2012
Muscat Finance Company, a leading financial services provider in the Sultanate, has officially unveiled its new corporate identity with significant changes as part of its 25th anniversary celebrations.
The new logo, embodies the dynamic spirit of the company that has pioneered the concept of Hire Purchase, Equipment leasing and Debt Factoring in the Sultanate, the company said in a statement.
Over the past two decades it has fulfilled the dreams and aspirations of many families and businesses, it added.
A new tag line – ‘Enabling Dreams’ – eloquently summarises the continued promise of being an experienced and professional financial facilitator.
Speaking at the unveiling of the new logo, Faisal M Al Yousef, chairman of the board said, “This is an evolution from the distinctive form of our existing logo and bears testimony to our pioneering status, consistency, dynamism, customer focus, improved products and the innovation that differentiates us in this industry."
"Our brand promise of ‘Enabling Dreams’ is a simple yet evocative phrase that captures our proactive role in the improvement of lifestyle of local families as well as helping small business and enterprises to develop and compete in business environment of Oman,” he stated.
Ajit Engineer, CEO of Muscat Finance said, "In keeping with our task of building on existing strengths, we worked with the powerful triangular shape by treating it with contemporary styling. The new Muscat Finance logo uses the combination of green and gold colours that symbolise opportunity and prosperity."
"However, a new dimension is added by a fresh green that has been introduced to signal entrepreneurship and new opportunities - a significant market trend in recent times," he explained.
The triangle shape though treated two dimensionally appears three dimensional at the apex. The gold has been interpreted in dual tone creating an effective pinnacle to the triangle, said Ajit.
"The fresh palette of colours introduced in simple colour blocks makes the logo distinctive, contemporary and elegant. The company’s website will soon include the new brand identity and MFC will change the new logo on all marketing collateral in a transition that is expected to unfold in the next few months."
"The simplicity of the colour blocks, separated by white spaces reflects openness, transparency and the willingness to innovate. The two-tone gold at the apex of the triangular shape denotes achievement and prosperity," Ajit noted.
"Today, alongside the unveiling of our new corporate identity we are also strengthening all our attributes and giving our brand a contemporary look that is more relevant for business today – much less formal, a lot more appealing, with links to our heritage and a step into our future," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi