CBB wins Bahrain National Day award
Manama, January 24, 2012
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) has been awarded second place for ‘Best Decorated Building’ in the Capital Governorate, during the National Day Celebrations.
Sheikh Hisham bin Abdulrahman Al Khalifa, Governor of the Capital Governorate, presented the award to Rasheed Mohammed Al Maraj, governor of CBB at a ceremony today.– TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale