HSBC launches new sales campaign
Manama, January 22, 2012
HSBC Bank Middle East has launched its sale campaign for the first time in Bahrain offering customers reduced pricing on a range of banking and financial products.
Running until March 8, the HSBC sale packs lucrative discounts and special offers for customers on conventional mortgages, personal loans, credit cards and Amanah personal finance, vehicle finance and premier and advance accounts.
'HSBC is the first bank ever to introduce such an extensive retail banking sale in Bahrain. We look forward to a phenomenal response from existing as well as new HSBC customers,' said HSBC Bahrain retail banking and wealth management head Shakofa Asghar.
'The sale presents an excellent opportunity for customers to plan their financial requirements for the entire year in advance and pick up bargains on personal finance, credit cards, vehicle finance and home finance,' explained Asghar.
'The campaign illustrates HSBC's commitment to delivering consistent and compelling value propositions for our customers. We are confident our customers will find these great offers unmatched in the market,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3