HSBC launches new sales campaign
Manama, January 22, 2012
HSBC Bank Middle East has launched its sale campaign for the first time in Bahrain offering customers reduced pricing on a range of banking and financial products.
Running until March 8, the HSBC sale packs lucrative discounts and special offers for customers on conventional mortgages, personal loans, credit cards and Amanah personal finance, vehicle finance and premier and advance accounts.
'HSBC is the first bank ever to introduce such an extensive retail banking sale in Bahrain. We look forward to a phenomenal response from existing as well as new HSBC customers,' said HSBC Bahrain retail banking and wealth management head Shakofa Asghar.
'The sale presents an excellent opportunity for customers to plan their financial requirements for the entire year in advance and pick up bargains on personal finance, credit cards, vehicle finance and home finance,' explained Asghar.
'The campaign illustrates HSBC's commitment to delivering consistent and compelling value propositions for our customers. We are confident our customers will find these great offers unmatched in the market,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance