KFHB staff spend day out with MD
Manama, January 12, 2012
Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain recently held its regular full day out with the bank’s managing director and CEO at Durrat Al Bahrain.
Each month, 20 randomly selected staff from the bank are given an opportunity to spend a full day out of the office with Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat.
The initiative, organised by the KFH-Bahrain’s human resources department, continues to prove successful and has contributed highly towards maintaining and strengthening communication bridges between the CEO and the bank’s employees, said a statement.
Staff not only get the chance to talk openly about various issues regarding the bank in a friendly and relaxing environment, but also have lunch together and spend some quality time away from the work routine, said Sattam Algosaibi, executive manager and head of corporate finance and human resources at KFH-Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk
- Abu Dhabi April inflation slows to 0.6pc