EFG sells Denmark unit
Zurich, January 2, 2012
EFG International has agreed to sell EFG Bank Denmark to SEB Wealth Management, effective from January 1, a statement said.
The move is part of EFG's business review programme, it said. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
EFG International is a global private banking group offering private banking and asset management services, headquartered in Zurich. EFG International's group of private banking businesses currently operates in 30 countries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance