KIB opens new branch in Kuwait
Kuwait City, December 27, 2011
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) has opened a new branch in West Jahra, the second to be opened in the area, and the 18th in Kuwait.
The opening ceremony was held under the patronage of the Governor of Jahra, Sheikh Mubarak Hamoud Al-Sabah, a statement from the bank said.
Chairman of KIB, Sheikh Mohammad Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah, said: “The Jahra branch is the second one we officially open this month following the opening of our Fintas branch. The new branch is fully equipped with integrated systems and well-trained employees dedicated to providing corporate and retail customers with the highest quality of services that are compliant with Shariah-banking requirements.”
“These branches are considered to be part of the Bank’s expansion strategy in strengthening its position as a pioneer in the Islamic banking sector in Kuwait,” added Al-Sabah.
KIB expects to open further branches throughout 2012 as part of its expansion strategy and its accessibility to new as well as present customers, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds