Lloyds names ME corporate banking head
Dubai, December 18, 2011
Lloyds TSB has appointed Bobby Liddell as its new head of corporate banking in the Middle East, the bank said in a statement on Sunday.
Liddell, who was previously senior manager for corporates at the bank in Dubai, will report to Richard Musty, managing director of Lloyds TSB's Middle Eastern operations.
His appointment begins with immediate effect, the statement added. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn