Lloyds names ME corporate banking head
Dubai, December 18, 2011
Lloyds TSB has appointed Bobby Liddell as its new head of corporate banking in the Middle East, the bank said in a statement on Sunday.
Liddell, who was previously senior manager for corporates at the bank in Dubai, will report to Richard Musty, managing director of Lloyds TSB's Middle Eastern operations.
His appointment begins with immediate effect, the statement added. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head