KIB launches marketing drive at KNPC
Kuwait, December 4, 2011
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) recently held a marketing campaign on the premises of Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) to introduce its products, financial services and other features to KNPC staff.
The drive continues to be a key part of the bank’s marketing drive targeting oil companies, a statement said.
The campaign is in line with KIB’s policy to actively communicate with all society segments.
Tareq Al-Ajlan, marketing manager at KIB, said that the KIB campaign for oil companies, which is entitled: “Know Your Muyassara Privileges”, enhanced the bank’s existence at different levels.
Al Ajlan added: “During the campaign, KIB staff met with a number of KNPC’s employees who wished to transfer their salaries to Nafees Account for Men and Rimas Account for Women because of their respective benefits and advantages.”
Al Ajlan said that KNPC staff admired the KIB campaign, which saved them time and effort and gave the bank the opportunity to communicate with them.
He also promised that the KIB campaign will continue to visit other oil companies to introduce the bank’s competitive product range to potential new customers, as well as providing services for current customers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital