Sakana sponsors finance seminar
Manama, October 20, 2011
Bahrain-based Islamic mortgage finance provider Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions has confirmed its sponsorship for the upcoming seminar of Bahrain Chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (BCICAI).
The seminar, which will run from November 1 to 2 at the Gulf Hotel, will put spotlight on the resilience of Bahrain's finance sector. More than 300 delegates will participate in the event.
"We are pleased to support the seminar and view this as timely and beneficial to the entire banking and finance sector in Bahrain," said Sakana chief executive officer R Lakshmanan.
The seminar will focus on the way forward for Bahrain's financial sector and reaffirm the kingdom's pre-eminent standing as the regional hub for banking and finance.
"We are delighted to receive Sakana's sponsorship," said BCICAI chairman T D Balraj.
"BCICAI believes in the continued strength, depth and resilience of Bahrain's financial sector led by sound economic policies and effective regulations," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head