BMB distributes $0.5m bonus to investors
Manama, October 2, 2011
Bahrain Middle East Bank (BMB), a leading bank in the region, said it has distributed bonus worth $0.5 million to its investors for the third quarter despite the global market turmoil.
This takes the aggregate distributed over the preceding 12 month period ending September 30 to $1.6 million - representing a near 6 fold increase compared to $1.9 million during the same period last year, the BMB said in its statement.
The bank had earlier reported a total income of $6.5 million in the first half, while its net profit soared to $2 million, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds