BMB distributes $0.5m bonus to investors
Manama, October 2, 2011
Bahrain Middle East Bank (BMB), a leading bank in the region, said it has distributed bonus worth $0.5 million to its investors for the third quarter despite the global market turmoil.
This takes the aggregate distributed over the preceding 12 month period ending September 30 to $1.6 million - representing a near 6 fold increase compared to $1.9 million during the same period last year, the BMB said in its statement.
The bank had earlier reported a total income of $6.5 million in the first half, while its net profit soared to $2 million, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk