KIB offers limousine service for gold customers
Kuwait, August 25, 2011
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) has launched a special limousine service for its gold and platinum credit cardholders to facilitate their transportation to and from the Grand Mosque during Ramadan.
The limousines will be provided by London Club Class specialised in the luxurious transport sought after by special clients.
Tarek Al Ajlan, KIB marketing director said: "As the last ten days of Ramadan approach, KIB partnered with London Club Class to provide Gold and Platinum credit cardholders an exclusive limousine service."
"This exclusive service can be requested by phone 24 hours ahead of time to specify the pickup date and time."
“At KIB, we are committed to provide our customers with a splendid added value, especially during the holy month, keen to offer more convenience to all worshippers during the last ten days of Ramadan in a complete spirituality and devoted atmosphere,” Ajlan said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school