KIB offers limousine service for gold customers
Kuwait, August 25, 2011
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) has launched a special limousine service for its gold and platinum credit cardholders to facilitate their transportation to and from the Grand Mosque during Ramadan.
The limousines will be provided by London Club Class specialised in the luxurious transport sought after by special clients.
Tarek Al Ajlan, KIB marketing director said: "As the last ten days of Ramadan approach, KIB partnered with London Club Class to provide Gold and Platinum credit cardholders an exclusive limousine service."
"This exclusive service can be requested by phone 24 hours ahead of time to specify the pickup date and time."
“At KIB, we are committed to provide our customers with a splendid added value, especially during the holy month, keen to offer more convenience to all worshippers during the last ten days of Ramadan in a complete spirituality and devoted atmosphere,” Ajlan said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds