KHCB holds reward programme
Manama, August 10, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB), one of the prominent Bahrain-based Islamic banks, has announced the winners of the 8th Referral Reward Programme (RRP) cycle for the period April to June 2011.
The RRP has been designed to encourage staff from the different departments of the bank to generate sales through their contacts.
The ceremony was held at the main branch in Bahrain Financial Harbour, where the winners and other staff members along with management officials have attended to congratulate the winners on their achievements.
The winners for the RRP from the Business Units were Noora Salman Flaifel - first place, Dalal A.Hameed Buasalli – second place, and Ahmed Mohamed Showaiter - third place.
As for staff from the Support Unit, the winners were Abdulla Mohammed Dawood: first place, Fetooh Yusuf Al Mannai - second place, and Mohammed Abdulla Ebrahim - third place. A letter of appreciation was also given to Khalid Al Mahmood in recognition of his efforts and achievements. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge