KHCB holds reward programme
Manama, August 10, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB), one of the prominent Bahrain-based Islamic banks, has announced the winners of the 8th Referral Reward Programme (RRP) cycle for the period April to June 2011.
The RRP has been designed to encourage staff from the different departments of the bank to generate sales through their contacts.
The ceremony was held at the main branch in Bahrain Financial Harbour, where the winners and other staff members along with management officials have attended to congratulate the winners on their achievements.
The winners for the RRP from the Business Units were Noora Salman Flaifel - first place, Dalal A.Hameed Buasalli – second place, and Ahmed Mohamed Showaiter - third place.
As for staff from the Support Unit, the winners were Abdulla Mohammed Dawood: first place, Fetooh Yusuf Al Mannai - second place, and Mohammed Abdulla Ebrahim - third place. A letter of appreciation was also given to Khalid Al Mahmood in recognition of his efforts and achievements. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years