New head of compliance for BMI Bank
Manama , August 3, 2011
Bahrain-based BMI Bank today appointed Sumaya Redha as the head of compliance.
Redha joins BMI Bank from her previous position as head of compliance at Seera Investment Bank.
She will be responsible to review, plan and direct the bank’s compliance and regulatory requirements in line with its commitment to ensure adherence to high levels of controls and transparency.
Announcing the appointment, Jamal Al-Hazeem, chief executive officer said: “As a responsible Bahraini bank, both the board and the management are committed to ensure high standards of honesty and integrity are inculcated within our corporate culture as we continue to grow our business and brand in line with our strategy.”
Redha, who was the first certified Bahraini Anti Money Laundering (AML) specialist (CAMS) is also a financial risk manager (FRM). – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school