Investment Dar forms investors’ committee
Kuwait, July 26, 2011
Kuwait’s Investment Dar has constituted an investors’ coordination and liaison committee representing its banks and investors.
The committee will liaise with the company at regular face-to-face meetings, establish regular reporting processes and will appoint a qualified individual to be the first contact point for all TID banks and investors to disseminate information.
The members of this committee include Al-Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait and Arab Banking Corporation.
Abdullah Al Humaidhi, CEO of the Investment Dar, commented: “We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to the previous coordinating committee whose hard work and commitment was instrumental in assisting the company to navigate the restructuring process.
“The establishment of the Investors’ Coordination and Liaison Committee is in line with TID’s commitment to ensure compliance with international best practice, maximizing visibility and transparency for its banks and investors.
“We are grateful to the banks who have volunteered to become members of the new committee and look forward to working with them as we seek to expedite the implementation of the restructuring plan.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units