UAE Exchange to accept Amex card payments
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2011
American Express (Amex) credit card members can now pay their credit card bills at any of the widely networked UAE Exchange branches across the UAE.
The leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand has joined hands with American Express for cash collection service. This service adds to the strong range of payment services offered by UAE Exchange.
Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO, Global Operations, UAE Exchange, said: "As a 30-year old brand, the focus of UAE Exchange has always been on quality of service and customer convenience. These values have been optimised in all the partnerships that we have entered into, with the aim of becoming the largest provider of remittance and value-added services. The tie-up with American Express will add new convenience to customers, who can take advantage of the wide and strong network of UAE Exchange branches and clear their American Express credit card bills on time, easily."
Mohammed Abdulkarim, UAE regional director, American Express Middle East said: "This alliance is part of American Express Middle East's ongoing commitment to offer maximum convenience and flexibility to Card members. UAE Exchange's extensive footprint gives our card members a quick and easy way to settle their bills, wherever they may be in the country." - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk