UAE Exchange to accept Amex card payments
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2011
American Express (Amex) credit card members can now pay their credit card bills at any of the widely networked UAE Exchange branches across the UAE.
The leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand has joined hands with American Express for cash collection service. This service adds to the strong range of payment services offered by UAE Exchange.
Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO, Global Operations, UAE Exchange, said: "As a 30-year old brand, the focus of UAE Exchange has always been on quality of service and customer convenience. These values have been optimised in all the partnerships that we have entered into, with the aim of becoming the largest provider of remittance and value-added services. The tie-up with American Express will add new convenience to customers, who can take advantage of the wide and strong network of UAE Exchange branches and clear their American Express credit card bills on time, easily."
Mohammed Abdulkarim, UAE regional director, American Express Middle East said: "This alliance is part of American Express Middle East's ongoing commitment to offer maximum convenience and flexibility to Card members. UAE Exchange's extensive footprint gives our card members a quick and easy way to settle their bills, wherever they may be in the country." - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head