CFA Bahrain adds 3 board members
Manama, July 19, 2011
CFA Bahrain, a leading association of local investment professionals, announced three new board members at its recent annual general meeting in Bahrain.
Ali J Al Moulani brings a broad range of experience to the CFA Bahrain board having joined the society after becoming a CFA Charterholder in 2009. He works as a fixed income portfolio manager at the National Bank of Bahrain (NBB).
Hamed Yousef Mashal is a member of Kuwait Finance House's investment team focusing on real estate and private equity investments. He is a project management professional (PMP) and a CFA charterholder.
William Tohmé will join the CFA Bahrain board with over 10 years experience of working within the investment and finance industry. Tohmé is the director of Middle Eastern Institutions at AllianceBernstein, Bahrain and he is a CFA Charterholder since 2009.
Al Moulani, Mashal and Tohmé join the existing board which comprises Khalil Nooruddin, president of CFA Bahrain and the founder and managing partner of Capital Knowledge, Lamees T Al-Baharna, vice president of Risk for Mumtalakat, and Mahmoud Nawar, assistant vice president in the Office of Strategy Management at Arab Banking Corporation.
“We are seeing a growing interest from the Bahraini professionals working within the financial and investment markets joining our society,” said Nooruddin.
“Mashal and Al Moulani with their experience and knowledge will help us to further ensure CFA Bahrain is the kingdom’s pre-eminent association for local investment professionals, which reflects our ongoing commitment to be involved in every aspect of the investment community here in the kingdom and around the GCC,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013