Delta Partners names new executive partner
Dubai, July 5, 2011
Delta Partners, the leading emerging markets TMT advisory, investment, and corporate finance firm, has announced that Dr Boris Nemsic has joined its Executive Partners Group (EPG) for its investments business.
Dr Nemsic is ex-CEO of Telekom Austria and former CEO of Vimpelcom.
The Delta Partners EPG, chaired by Kai-Uwe Ricke, chairman of Delta Partners and ex-CEO of Deutsche Telekom, is a select group of senior TMT industry executives who work closely with Delta Partners investment business to identify potential investment opportunities and provide oversight and advice to portfolio company management teams.
“Dr Nemsic has an outstanding track record of creating value within some of the world’s leading telecoms companies, and we are delighted to welcome him as part of the Delta Partners team. His depth of experience and hands-on approach will further strengthen our industry-leading investment capabilities,” said Geoffrey D Fink, managing partner & head of investments at Delta Partners.
Dr Nemsic said: “I am very pleased to be working in partnership with Delta Partners, who have a unique platform in the emerging markets TMT space.”
“I look forward to working closely with the Investments team and with current and future portfolio companies in order to create value for our investors,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale