BBK wins e-banking excellence award
Manama, June 20, 2011
Bahrain-based BBK said it has won the e-Banking Excellence Award from the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute (MEEAI) for its innovative and comprehensive web-based solutions catering to both retail and business customers.
The MEEAI was established as a platform to recognise and honour the outstanding achievements of leaders and organisations who have contributed to the remarkable growth and development of the regional and global economy.
The institute conducts field research and studies in government and private institutions to identify the best social, technological, economical, media, financial and leadership feats based upon the modern knowledge economy and leadership culture to recognise their significant role played in the region.
The award was presented to BBK transactional banking division general manager Rashad Akbari at '16th Middle East e-Government and e-Services Excellence Awards 2011' ceremony held at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai.
"After clinching the Bahrain e-Government e-Content award 2011 for the fourth consecutive year in Bahrain, we are proud of winning the e-Banking Excellence Award for the Middle East," said an eleated Akbari.
"BBK is always keen on achieving the highest levels of quality and to provide the best banking solutions that meet the customers' needs," he noted.
"We have recently developed and enhanced the bank's website and launched our latest corporate cash management platform BBKCashlink which qualified the bank to win such prestigious awards," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit