Accreditation big boost for BIBF status
Manama, June 12, 2011
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) has renewed its status as a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accredited centre.
After the successful launch of CIM marketing qualifications last year, BIBF believes the existing range of the three international qualifications can only continue to provide the support needed in marketing professional development.
'The tieup between CIM, the largest and longest established marketing organisation in the world, and BIBF is testament to how international organisations see BIBF and its influence in developing human capital not only within the financial services sector but individuals and corporations who need marketing personnel with a combination of technical specialisation and relevant international professional qualifications,' Centre Leadership and Management head Kadri Rizk said.
These qualifications are industry-proven and internationally recognised and range from introductory courses for those new to the profession to strategic-level qualifications for senior managers.
It offers the introductory certificate in marketing, the professional certificate in marketing and the professional diploma in marketing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn