Rakbank launches Chinese-enabled ATMs
Ras Al Khaimah, May 4, 2011
Rakbank has launched the first Chinese-enabled Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) in the region, in line with its efforts to cater to the growing number of Chinese customers in the UAE.
As of today, the bank has deployed 19 such ATMs across various residential and business locations in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The first Rakbank Chinese-enabled ATM was launched in Dragon Mart.
“Rakbank’s new Chinese-enabled ATMs aim to ease the banking experience for our valued Chinese customers and add to their banking convenience and satisfaction,” said Graham Honeybill, Rakbank general manager.
In an aim to better serve this growing number of customers, Rakbank also has over 15 Mandarin-speaking Relationship Managers across various branches in prominent Chinese business hubs, including the bank’s Business Finance Centers in Dragon Mart and Deira Souq.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk
- Abu Dhabi April inflation slows to 0.6pc