iForex launches forex news website
Budapest, April 12, 2011
Currency exchange platform iForex has launched a new website that provides up-to-the-minute foreign exchange news, commentary and daily Forex analysis, while offering an array of tools for its visitors.
The new site TraderBase.com (traderbase.iforex.com) can act as an important source of Forex news for both day trading newcomers and professional traders to keep updated with key market events that can affect their daily trades, a statement said.
In addition, for easy access, iForex’s global audience and client base can enter their professional trading platform or find additional information in languages, such as Turkish (at iforex.com.tr).
Articles and analysis reports within TraderBase are collected and written by external market specialists, located around the world, to give a global perspective of the market and the factors that can influence currency fluctuations.
TraderBase also provides tools for traders, including an Economic Calendar which details scheduled financial events and announcements on the horizon.
Investors can use tools such as this in order to read into potential market movements based on impending statements, which is a vital component in a trader’s arsenal.
With a rapidly growing number of investors using their platform on a daily basis, iForex (iforex.com) believes that providing traders with important and relevant information is of great benefit, the statement said.
“Obtaining essential Forex trading news is essential and we want to be able to provide this service not only to our members, but also to anyone interested in the currency exchange market,” a senior member of the dealing room team was quoted as saying. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit