GFH CEO Pretty joins Australia's NextDC
Manama, March 10, 2011
Ted Pretty, the former chief executive of Bahrain's Gulf Finance House (GFH), is joining data centre builder NextDC as executive deputy chairman, the Australian firm said on Thursday.
"Mr Pretty is returning to Australia from the Middle East following his tenure at Gulf Finance House as its group chief executive officer," NextDC said in a statement on its website.
It said that Pretty would join the firm effective April 1.
Sources familiar with the matter told Reuters that Pretty left GFH last month. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school