GFH CEO Pretty joins Australia's NextDC
Manama, March 10, 2011
Ted Pretty, the former chief executive of Bahrain's Gulf Finance House (GFH), is joining data centre builder NextDC as executive deputy chairman, the Australian firm said on Thursday.
"Mr Pretty is returning to Australia from the Middle East following his tenure at Gulf Finance House as its group chief executive officer," NextDC said in a statement on its website.
It said that Pretty would join the firm effective April 1.
Sources familiar with the matter told Reuters that Pretty left GFH last month. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service