Solidarity wins two top Mena awards
Manama, January 30, 2011
Solidarity General Takaful company was named Bahrain Insurer of the Year and for the second time running, the best Takaful Insurer of the Year at the MENA Insurance Awards Ceremony held recently in Dubai.
The awards are hosted by Mena Insurance Review magazine, a highly-regarded business title.
“We are delighted to have been named Bahrain Insurer of the Year and for the second consecutive year the best Takaful Insurer,” said Solidarity chief executive Ashraf Bseisu.
“The awards serve to further reinforce our long-standing commitment and drive to better serve our clients, to whom we owe these awards in the first place,” he said.
“The awards are a reflection of the high level of recognition that Solidarity has attained, amongst both its peers and its clients, as both a leading insurer in Bahrain and a leading Takaful insurer in the region,” said Bseisu.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds