Merrill Lynch names ME financial advisor
London, October 20, 2010
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management has appointed Richard Anooshian as a London-based financial advisor focusing on Middle East high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management provides solutions to Middle East clients from offices both onshore in Dubai, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and offshore in Monte Carlo, London and Geneva.
Anooshian will help to strengthen further this team. He will report to Tamer Rashad, head of Middle East Wealth Management, and Adam Horowitz, head of UK and Ireland Wealth Management.
Anooshian, who has 32 years in the banking industry, joins from HSBC Private Bank in London, where he was the co-head of the Saudi Arabia team and team director of the Middle East and North Africa.
“With his wealth of experience and knowledge of working with Middle East private clients, Richard is an excellent addition to the team,” said Rashad. “His appointment is a prime example of our ability to attract talent and enhance our offering to clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn