Mumtalakat unveils new corporate identity
Manama, June 1, 2010
Bahrain-based diversified investment holding company Mumtalakat Holding has launched its new brand and corporate identity.
Mumtalakat’s new brand and logo has been designed following extensive market and design research to create a brand which reflects Mumtalakat’s six core values: Integrity, Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability, Shareholder Value and Corporate Responsibility, said a company statement.
A new tagline for the business: “Investing for Bahrain”, emphasizes Mumtalakat’s vision, which is to grow the wealth of Bahrain over the long term.
A new Mumtalakat website provides detailed information about Mumtalakat’s vision and mission, its people and its portfolio companies, offering greater transparency and insight to the company’s external stakeholders, it added.
Talal Al Zain, CEO of Mumtalakat, said, “We are building an institution that will serve the long term financial needs of Bahrain."
"Mumtalakat has changed a lot since its inception and our new brand and corporate identity reflect the development we’ve made in terms of establishing the institution," he noted.
"The new brand communicates to all of our stakeholders our vision and our core values. These elements are important because they help to create the right culture."
"Transparency is one of our core principles: our new web site will offer our external stakeholders a greater level of detail into the business and our operations, creating a greater understanding of our strategy, objectives and achievements," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain