Dubai Investments to hold AGM tomorrow
Dubai, April 19, 2010
Dubai Investments, a leader in investments in the UAE and the Middle East, will hold its 14th annual general meeting (AGM) tomorrow (April 20).
The meeting will be held at the Raffles Hotel in Dubai.
The agenda for the AGM includes reviewing the directors’ report concerning the activities and financial status of the company for the year ended December 31, 2009, considering the recommendation of the board of directors concerning distribution of cash dividend of 6 per cent for the same period, and approving the appointment of a new director in place of Anis Abdullah Al Jallaf who has tendered his resignation from the board. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk