KHCB official wins compliance award
Manama, March 22, 2010
Raed Abdulla of Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) has won the highly commended 2010 Compliance Officer of the Year award at the 4th Annual GCC Regulators Summit held in Doha.
The ceremony was organised by Complinet, the leading provider of connected compliance solutions to the global financial services industry.
“The award recognises Raed individually as well as the Bank and its effort to promote a compliance oriented culture,” stated Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim, CEO and board member of KHCB.
Abdulla holds a BSc in Accounting from University of Bahrain and is also Certified Compliance Officer (CCO) from the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM).
Prior to joining KHCB, he worked as a superintended at the Islamic Financial Institutions Supervision Directorate in the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB).-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk