MasterCard Cedar Miles card launched in Jordan
Amman, March 18, 2010
Bank Audi and Middle East Airlines (MEA) have launched the MasterCard Cedar Miles card in the Jordanian market.
“The MasterCard Cedar Miles card includes two constituents: the Platinum and the Classic cards. It is also the only credit card which combines the unique benefits of two industries: airline services and banking,” said Fadi Saade, head of Retail Banking at Bank Audi sal - Jordan Branches.
“The launching of MasterCard Cedar Miles in the Hashemite Kingdom comes as a natural consequence of the Bank’s successful partnership with MEA, especially after the launch of the card in Lebanon, which had a very positive outcome, mainly because of the benefits it offers its holders,” added Randa Bdeir, head of Electronic Banking and Cards Services at Bank Audi sal - Audi Saradar Group.
“The uniqueness of this card lies in the bonus miles being directly credited to the cardholders’ Cedar Miles account – a consequence of his daily spendings – and redeeming them against free airline tickets or upgrades they can enjoy personally or with their family,” stated Ayla Damé, director of Customer Services at MEA.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head