ADCB offers new $100 million fund
Abu Dhabi, August 3, 2009
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), the third-largest lender in the emirate by market value, has launched a new investment fund aimed at raising around $100 million in its first year, the fund's manager said on Monday.
The special investment fund - ADCB Funds FCP which is based in Luxembourg - hopes to lure global institutional and private investors to the United Arab Emirates market, said Mark Friedenthal, head of fund management at ADCB.
He said the fund would require a minimum investment of 125,000 euros and targets high-net-worth clients.
The umbrella fund ADCB Funds will initially provide the gateway for three sub-funds of ADCB - the Al Nokhitha Fund, ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund and the ADCB MSCI Arabian Markets Index Fund.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition