ADCB offers new $100 million fund
Abu Dhabi, August 3, 2009
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), the third-largest lender in the emirate by market value, has launched a new investment fund aimed at raising around $100 million in its first year, the fund's manager said on Monday.
The special investment fund - ADCB Funds FCP which is based in Luxembourg - hopes to lure global institutional and private investors to the United Arab Emirates market, said Mark Friedenthal, head of fund management at ADCB.
He said the fund would require a minimum investment of 125,000 euros and targets high-net-worth clients.
The umbrella fund ADCB Funds will initially provide the gateway for three sub-funds of ADCB - the Al Nokhitha Fund, ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund and the ADCB MSCI Arabian Markets Index Fund.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark