United Holdings launches new corporate identity
Dubai, May 2, 2009
United Holdings, a premium investment firm based in Dubai, has released its new corporate identity reflecting the company’s zeal for innovation to achieve tangible milestones while focusing on strategic expansion in the region.
Designed to mirror the fundamental strengths of United Holdings, the new logo is based on a coalesced circle symbolizing unity and forming a diamond shape at its core, signifying the organization’s emphasis on efficiency and reliability, said a company official.
The classic elements of the logo comprising a warm fiery red and solid metallic silver-grey intertwined represent the company’s aggressive growth plans, its professionalism and passion for achieving its goals.
“Our new corporate identity strongly indicates our vision to record tangible landmark accomplishments, effectively contributing to the growth of Dubai and the UAE,' said Abbas Kiani, CEO of United Holdings.
'We believe the fresh representation will guide us more efficiently on our expansion path to enter new markets regionally and internationally,' he noted.
“The new logo intensely captures our core strength and enthusiasm as we aim to aggressively launch our diversification strategy that will extend to various sectors. In all our endeavour, we are committed to upholding the interest of our stakeholders which we consider as one of our top priorities,” Kiani said.
Through meticulously choosing its investments and growing its scope of operations in tune with market opportunities, United Holdings aims to add value across every environment that it operates in, he added.
'The company is committed to developing a rich and broad investment portfolio in a wide range of assets across various economic sectors such as infrastructure, real estate, manufacturing and healthcare.'
'As part of this strategy, it aggressively seeks alliances with industry majors in diversified sectors and emerging markets,' he stated.
Furthermore, United Holding’s transparent ‘Process for Success’ philosophy drives the company on a chartered growth path where all decisions are backed by systematic market research, concrete information and thorough analysis, Kiani pointed out.
Officially launched in November 2007, United Holdings is an investment firm with a current portfolio of Dh2.2 billion with another Dh17.5 billion in the pipeline.
Leveraging its strong focus on long-term asset portfolios that generate sustained returns for its shareholders, it provides unified growth opportunities in various economic sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals