ADIC makes three key appointments
Dubai, November 30, 2008
Abu Dhabi Investment Company (ADIC), the first investment company in Abu Dhabi, and one of the leading firms in the Middle East and North Africa, has appointed Royston Armstrong as head of internal audit, Stephen Swanson as chief legal officer and Stephen Bowey as head of communications.
These appointments are a result of ADIC’s intention to meet international standards of investment diligence, corporate governance and risk management, an important step in the company’s growth plans, said a company official.
"At ADIC we are committed to the highest standards of transparency and professionalism, with the goal of building our business internationally. The excellent multi-national experience we are bringing to our team will help us to achieve this,” said ADIC CEO Nazem Fawwaz Al Kudsi.
Armstrong has more than 24 years of internal auditing experience, most recently as head of internal audit and risk management at “Alliance Trust PLC”, a FTSE 100 company based in Edinburgh, UK.
Swanson brings 15 years of legal experience in corporate finance and capital markets, most recently as director and senior legal counsel at “Citigroup Global Wealth Management” in New York.
Bowey has 28 years communications experience in the Netherlands, South Africa, and the UK. He joins ADIC from “College Hill”, a leading international financial PR consultancy, where he was director and partner. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale