ADIC makes three key appointments
Dubai, November 30, 2008
Abu Dhabi Investment Company (ADIC), the first investment company in Abu Dhabi, and one of the leading firms in the Middle East and North Africa, has appointed Royston Armstrong as head of internal audit, Stephen Swanson as chief legal officer and Stephen Bowey as head of communications.
These appointments are a result of ADIC’s intention to meet international standards of investment diligence, corporate governance and risk management, an important step in the company’s growth plans, said a company official.
"At ADIC we are committed to the highest standards of transparency and professionalism, with the goal of building our business internationally. The excellent multi-national experience we are bringing to our team will help us to achieve this,” said ADIC CEO Nazem Fawwaz Al Kudsi.
Armstrong has more than 24 years of internal auditing experience, most recently as head of internal audit and risk management at “Alliance Trust PLC”, a FTSE 100 company based in Edinburgh, UK.
Swanson brings 15 years of legal experience in corporate finance and capital markets, most recently as director and senior legal counsel at “Citigroup Global Wealth Management” in New York.
Bowey has 28 years communications experience in the Netherlands, South Africa, and the UK. He joins ADIC from “College Hill”, a leading international financial PR consultancy, where he was director and partner. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3