ADIC gets new chief executive
Abu Dhabi, July 13, 2008
Abu Dhabi Investment Company (ADIC), a leading investment company based in Abu Dhabi, has named Nazem Al Kudsi as its new chief executive Officer.
"Al Kudsi brings more than two decades of top-flight regional and global investment experience to our company at a time when we are committed to achieving significant growth,” said ADIC chairman Khalifa Mohamed Al Kindi.
“Nazem has broad experience across the investment business in developing and building funds; from commodities and equities, to technology. With additional expertise derived from advising on issues such as privatisation, he brings a keen insight on how to shape and guide ADIC’s purpose and spirit for a strong future,” he added.
Prior to taking up his appointment at ADIC, Al Kudsi was the chief investment officer of National Bank of Abu Dhabi Asset Management Group.
Al Kudsi also served as a senior fund manager at Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch
- BBK inaugurates 3rd branch in India
- Islamic finance in Tunisia could reach 40pc share
- Khalifa Fund signs deal with Abu Dhabi Finance
- Qatar tightens caps on banks' securities investment